3D Printer Queue
- Please add ALL print jobs to this queue, even if there is no wait.
- If there is a wait on the queue, you will be contacted when the printer is open for your print job.
- Filament and Printing Charge for items downloaded from the Internet or other sources.
- No charge for class and club projects and student designed objects.
Lulzbot Taz Guides
- Taz 5 Cura Filament Profiles – Temperature
- Taz 6 Cura Filament Profiles – Temperature
- Guide to Filaments – How to select the type to use
- How to change the filament (For Taz Mini, but the process is the same for the TAZ 5s.)
- PEI Print Surface
- Leveling the bed on the Taz 5 Single Extruder
- Unplugging plugged hotend.
- Unplugging plugged (or partially plugged hotend) Method 2 – Updated.
- Monthly and Quarterly Maintenance
- Every toolhead has an eStep setting. Make sure if is accurate for better printing. Check out this page for everything eSTEP
- How to Use Cura, Tutorial for Beginners – YouTube Video
- Cura Software Manual – Guide to various settings
- Download latest Lulzbot TAZ Cura
Lulzbot Dual Extruder Guides
Lulzbot Taz Replacement Parts
Use ABS filament, 75$ infill, and ha .25mm layer height.